trailer weight

>Considering that your trailer really
>isn't all that heavy, a new F-350 has a GCVW of 20,000#, and that's
>what>I'd try to do if I were you.  I'd also go diesel - what really
truly>matters in pulling things is torque, and Ford's strongest diesel
>produces>about 30% more torque than their strongest V10 gasoline
motor.>OTOH, I'm counting the days until the F-550 shows up <g>

Well...I guess if you live in a part of the country where pastures go up
for sale for $10,000,000, Freightliners and F-550's don't sound so
expensive.  Chances are, if a person is driving a 1989, it's not because
they simply prefer them over a new deisel.

Personally, I terribly proud of my "new" 1994 Z-71 3/4 ton...and it's
PAID FOR. :-D  I'm afraid I'd have to go back to sleeping in the back of
the 2 horse before I'd consider putting that much of the family fortune
into a truck...more power to those of you who are willing to work that
hard though.

Angie (focused on paying off the farm now.)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.