Leatherwood Ride

Thanks to all who came.  We will change the name of the ride next year to The
Leatherwood Mountain Survival.  46 entered the 50 and 24 completed.  Winning
time was 6hr 32 min.  10th place time was 8hr 28 min.  Needless to say it was
a tough ride.  One of the Top Ten Riders said the Old Dominion would be a
good conditioning ride for the Leatherwood Ride.  The majority of pulls were
lameness, metabolic and running out of time.  Nina posted the results for the
top ten in the 50 earlier.  The 25 was won by David Smith.  36 entered and 27
completed.  Winning time was 3hr 16 min.  Of the 9 pulls, 5 were metabolic,
three ran out of time and 1 rider pull. We all  had a great time and Abbie
and I again thank Everyone who came.

Phil Rash