new tack store, super prices

Hi Ridecampers,
I'm just about finished with a tack web store for a client.  They only carry
a few product lines, so her prices are very, very reasonable (I haven't seen
cheaper)--if you are looking for Wintec saddles, Weatherbeeta things or
Select supplements--you might want to check out Jean's store.  Its
http://www.equinegear.com, and I know she is always ready to make a deal on
bulk orders!  Happy shopping, Kelly, WDC