Horse trans & board for 1 week in the near east Texas area nextweek.

Hello:

If there is anyone that is a good horseman that is willing to go pick-up a
horse for me at the aerc and IAHA Blue Bonet ride in Wortham, TX April 8th.
I am willing to pay.  I can pick the horse up the next week-end. (this is a
mare i purchased in Co. and they are bringing it to the ride.)

Thanks
Dale and Lance Roop