Re: RC: Slow riders

rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< My old slow horse and I passed a rider who obviously wasn't riding to her
 horse's potential at a Kentucky ride back in about 92...  I think she
 finished towards the middle of the pack... just didn't do enough training
 at home I guess and should never have bothered to come.  I think her name
 was Valarie Kanavey and the horse was called something like "Cash". >g<

  Don't forget that today's slow horse may be  working on a "long term
 plan".  Remember the words, "Long Slow Distance????" >>

You hit the nail on the head, Angie!

Heidi