Bone

In a message dated 03/31/2000 09:24:31 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<< i am trying to convert my boyfriend to the advantages
 > of Arabians in long distance riding. he believes that
 > their legs are too thin and could easily twist and
 > injure them. he is looking at some appys who are very
 > big boned also want to show him how endurance horses are not
 > >exactly the same as show Arabs. if anyone has good shots
 > of their, or someone else's', horse please email me privately.
 > i want to show him there is an Arab type that he has not
 > >seen yet. >>

You might look at a Morgan-Arab cross. Most Morgans have terrific bone and
substance, and are a great cross for taller Arabs. I have a half Running
Quarter horse, half Arab. She is very beautiful with the best characteristics
of both breeds. I ride and drive her. I have never endurance ridden her but
she handles trail riding and driving distance very well.
Debbie