Saddle question

Good morning!

I am nursing a couple of saddle sores this week (no details forth coming!)
and
it's got me thinking about another saddle (don't tell my husband).  I'm not
ready
to commit to buying an "endurance" saddle but I was wondering if anyone
rides
with a Collegiate Marathon?  It has a English look but has a lot of padding
in the right area.

Or would you guys suggest buying a seat cover?  I'm riding in an old Stubben
which is very comfortable usually.  But not this last weekend...

Wasn't someone on the list doing a saddle comparison?  I sure would like
to know the outcome of that.

Susan

Jazzy - Does that mean no riding this weekend?