thumb print

    I have heard these marks called Gods thumbprint, Allah's thumbprint, and Indian thumbprint. They aren't all that uncommon, and are usually considered good luck because that horse was "marked" or touched by a god.
    I they are probably a sort of dimple, like the human facial ones. Don't mean much -- just cute.
    But since my mare has one I prefer to think she is very special and was touched by a god!

    If you like the horse I wouldn't hesitate a second over the thumbprint.
    Good luck.

Vicki and the Critters