Re: RC: High Standards on the TRAIL

In a message dated 3/28/00 7:26:42 AM Pacific Standard Time, DVeritas writes:

<< That "saving your hide in a pinch" is such a REAL necessity in endurance.
I can't count the number of times I have seen riders/horses hurt
(particularly on technically difficult rides) where immediate and clear
"horse to rider" and "rider to horse" pre-communication could have helped in
its avoidance altogether. >>

AMEN, Frank!  Your whole post was outstanding.

Heidi