clover/rye

jessy woods jessy.woods@excite.com
Hi Everyone,

I am interested in any information people could give me
in regards to clover/rye hay.  I have recently purchased some
good quality, dry clover hay with a little bit of rye through
out. I was wondering what the protein level in this type of
hay is.  I understand it it difficult to be exact.

Can you just feed clover/rye as the only hay source in the
diet of an Endurance horse?

Thanks (please email me privately if possible)
but please respond!