Check it Out!
Fwd: RC: I made a decision w. all your help - THANK YOU
I am interested in why peopel don't like teh snalt loads. I knwo that I don't
like the really short ones in an emergency - as in evacs during our fires
here, but otehrwise I love them
---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RC: I made a decision w. all your help - THANK YOU
- From: Louisa_Pierce@ne.3com.com
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:04:02 -0500
- Old-Return-Path: <Louisa_Pierce@ne.3com.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:07:49 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <ubaDj.A.PF.Td434@seahorse.fsr.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I ordered my trailer! If you were wondering the consensus of this whole trailer
results are in and the Oscar goes too....... No Slants and the Sundowner! I
not believe the personal responses I got about Slants. I thought the folks here
on RC would
love them and I'd get blasted for not likeing them, well I got over 100 emails
and only ONE
person from RC liked the slants. You all made me feel very good about my
I also was really leaning to the Trail-Et, but you all made me take another look
at the Sundowner
and you were right again. I loved the Sundowner much better. It will be here
in 6-8 weeks.
I got a gooseneck 2 horse straight load. It is 23 ft long. I added a foot to
the dress/sleep area.
I will have an awning and I put in a window between the horses and the
dress/sleep area. and
I added a 40 gal water tank that will be mounted under the goose part.
Thank you all very much!
Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp
Check it Out!
Back to TOC