loss of a great Matriarch

Hi all,
Wanted to tell you our great Russian mare, *Paltronaa died last week at the
age of 18.
She was a tribute to endurance riding, as she was broke to ride the fall of
her 17th year and did two 50s, the last being in last month.  She was
"retired" with Bo (Fa Al Badi+/) for a colt for next year.
She was the kindest of mares and a wonderful riding horse.  She was a
tribute to the fact that, if you go slow, any horse can do a 50!  She had
five foals before we got her, one being exported to Germany.  We are sorry
to loose one of the great Russian matriarchs but blessed to have owned and
loved her for her last two years.
You can see a photo of her on a ride in October by going to
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms/bloodstock.htm

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma