Re:rabies

bring the bugger down south we can have a bar-be que! But if in Tennessee
you can legaly eat him while he bakes on the road!
Carla (got my spatula out to turn him over)
Ansata (MOMmmmmm! your embarrasing me again get back on the saddle)
Haley (er mom I think if the road kill is the neighbors pet it is bad taste
to eat it in while it is still baking on the road!)
Rob (anybody got any pepto bismol?)
Dee and Hershey the dogs (mom put some gravy on that will yah?)