traileringinginging

I have seen the backwards deal up and down the highways.. it is kinda cool
to be at a redlight with a horse watching you. Now that I am trailerless I
will have to strap Haley and Ansata on top of the Montero sport. Well maybe
Haley on the top and strap Ansata across the front hood. Would that not get
some looks?
I had a stock gooseneck we would ride 3 side by side. Missy my friends QH
would move the other two over and get in. back herself out and be a peach
about loading. Missy is a great horse to trailer. SHe will make sure
everyone rides comfortably to their expense if they don't. We have had only
one incident. Missy suffered a bit of a nasty coronet injury after a gelding
didn't wanna hold still in the trialer. Missy took the brunt of it but not
after she laid into his neck with a nasty nasty bite. gelding also had a
protruding nail to do the damage! So I have hauled frontward, backwards,tail
to nose, and sideways. All horses have their own prefernce on how they want
to ride. Unfortunately for some their is only two window seats to fight
over!
well gotta go and fit the monty for bungee cords. got to go to Kentucky
soon.
Carla (missing the red trailer!)
Ansata (I want the top seat.. I want the top seat)
Haley (I am shorter I want the top seat!Your a big ole dope!)
Rob (Honey the children are fighting again!)