Howard's ride

Dear Howard;
I've read and re-read your story about your first fifty with DanceLine.
You mentioned before doing this ride that you needed some "rocket fuel" from TI.  Did you use Carbo Charge on this ride?  If so, how much, when and what doseage did you use?  Had you used it prior to this ride on any of your LD rides?  I was just wondering if this might be part of the picture.
Katee