Re: RC: UAE Children's ride

In a message dated 3/25/00 8:51:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< Doesn't sound like a horror show to me.  Wonder what the horses were like
 say an hour after the end of the race?  Lif >>

At any rate, it appears that standards were quite strict, and those who could
not meet a final pulse in fairly short order were DQ'ed.

And bravo to our two USA kids for a VERY respectable finish!!

Heidi