Re: RC: re cribbing - what about chewing?

In a message dated 3/25/00 8:06:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< We've got some of those horse created "cougar claw" marks on our BMW.  We
 have to warn everyone who comes here not to park their vehicle out with the
 horses.  Don't know why they do that - and why they only choose nice cars
 not old beat up trucks. >>

LOL!  My  Paint gelding ate my farrier's truck one time (weather stripping
and all).  Copy (the horse) ground ties, so my farrier would just stand him
near the truck to work on him.  Welllllll, he apparently didn't notice the
munching until the weather stripping had been entirely removed from the
driver side window.  I expected to get a bill for that one, but the farrier
was a good sport and let it slide.  He never put Copy (or probably any horse)
that close to his truck again.

Sylvia & Copy (My teeth made more of a beaver type design rather than the
cougar claw thing).