Re: Re: simipathy or butt kick

Howard

I sympathise with you for recieving a really pathetic response to your
Danceline story, why didnt the person have the guts to copy her mail to
Ridecamp if her feeling were so strong? Unfortunatly its a calcualted risk
for both rider and horse very time you tack up and ride out and those that
never experience a problem usually havent tried to acheive anything in their
lives.

Personally I think you were brave to share what must have been a  horrible
experience with every one.

 To be honest your email style for the story wasnt the style I prefer, but
then I like Jane Austen as a writer not Patricia Cornwall and both are very
good writers! That certainly doesnt mean that because I didnt like youir
style of writting you shouldnt write. I daresay many more people would say
its a salutory tale well told.

My personal feeling that lists like ridecamp and our UK version Euroenduro
are a forum for the expression of views in individual styles and for
sharring experiences. Those act like the Thought police or are holier than
though I think both loose a lot for themselves and rob others of shared
experiences.

Sorry if this sounds sanctamonious of me but I really do support freedom of
speach.

Tamara