Heart Monitors

I apologize if this has been questioned before, but due to computer problems
I am unable to bring up past ridecamp info.  What is the highest recommended
HRM in terms of quality, reliability, guarantee and of course the all
important price.  I believe I should get one at this point in my small
career due to the increased demands I'm putting on my horse.  Also, planning
on doing a slow No Frills 50 next month.  Thanks in advance.

Peace,  Karen
        Mt. Jackson, VA