Re: RC: Re: Death Visits Ridecamp

Not that Howie(as the lady from Tahass) called him needs any one to cover his
rear, but this time, I'll tell that Howard is a loving father, and cares
deeply
about his horse.  The trouble is he is trying to bring along a Saddlebred that
is just a tad hot right now.  I don't think Howie ever intended to override
the
horse.  Having ridden Saddlebreds all my life, I will tell you that they
can at
times just eat themselves up on the trail.  I know Howie, and I know Angie.
They don't hate each other.  As a matter of fact, I think they enjoy having at
each other.  So come on folks, give Howie a break.  One of  these days he will
give up on the Saddlebred and buy an Arab, just like the rest of us have
done.
And once he does that, look out, because this guy is driven to be a good
endurance rider.  Jerry

<http://www.endurance.net/>http://www.endurance.net.
<http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp>http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp