From: <guest@endurance.net>
To: <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2000 3:57 PM
Subject: RC: simipathy or butt kick

> Lynda Corry lcorry@velaw.com
> Re:  Your e-mail, "Simipathy [sic] or butt kick"
>
> I don't think you made the story up, Howard ... it sounds like you did
indeed over-ride your horse.  But it appears from the reader's point of view
that details were embellished in a manner designed to draw attention to
yourself, and not the plight of your horse.  A short but serious heartfelt
account of events would have earned you much more sympathy than a contrived
melodrama.

> Lynda Corry
> Houston, Texas
>

> From: Howard4567@aol.com
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: RC:  Re: simipathy or butt kick
>
> I thought I'd share this one with you. The title "Simipathy or butt kick"
is how I received this email...