Re: RC: re cribbing - what about chewing?

Yes, creosote seems to be illegal in a lot of places now.  We used this
stuff called Carbolineum.  You can spray or paint it on the fence and the
horses won't chew at all.  I love it.  We got the dark brown and haven't
had to replace a single board from beaverism in 5 years.  We used to have
to replace most of the fence every 5 years!!

Rae
Tall C Arabians -- TX