West Nile Virus

I live on Long Island about 7 miles from where the horses were dying -from
West Nile.
I believe a total of 12 died out of 35 that got sick.  I recently went to a
seminar  given by the Baker Institute  on West Nile.  There was
a gentleman there by the name of Dr. Walton, Jr. from the USDA, Animal and
Plant Health inspection service and he gave us the address of
www.aphis.usda.gov for updates.  There were doctors there from Cornell, from
Plum Island and the vet, Dr. Andresen that took care of all the sick horses.