Sympathy

Dear Howard,

As one who has also had her horse on an IV at a ride
due to an error in judgement, I empathize and know
you have "learned" your lesson-not that we both won't
make different mistakes in the future.
Ignore the jab and barbs (especially from people who can't
spell and shout a lot!). Get out there and enjoy Dance
and your other horses. Then come back and entertain us
with your good humor-though I feel it will take a slightly different
slant from now on.

Give Dance an extra carrot for me.

Sarah and Fling (who has really enjoyed the few days off but is ready to
get back to work again once she gets her new shoes on tomorrow!)