Re: RC: Howard's story

Didn't mean to imply you don't learn on LD - sorry if it sounded that
way.  I personally have learned the most when I pulled from whatever
distance for whatever reason  Seems to make me pay better attention and
be determined to fix that problem.  Have also learned lots crewing and
working at rides where I can see more than just my own horse.

Carol