thanks for fencing opinions

Thanks for the small area fencing suggestions. I'm going with the red brand
non climb mesh on wood posts with a top board. I might put electric on top.
And yes, I do need to bring the stallion home, and we wanted to see what kind
of endurance horse he will make before we decide to geld him, he's very nice.
He's not mean, but I would absolutely not let my son near him. I would like
more land, but there is no such thing as farmland here anymore, since wealthy
people that want a second home at the beach or to retire here can pay alot
more than we can. The horses seem to find the silly humans doing yardwork,
playing baseball, having cookouts, etc. right under their noses very
entertaining and seems to make up a little for the small area. I guess I
should be glad the zoning allows for my little hobbie(OK, addiction). OK, I'm
talking too much, off to work.

Shelly in DE