RE: [ectra] Zues-A-Roo Ride

I'll be driving from the Washington Metro Area up to the ECTRA Zues-A-Roo
ride near Huntingdon, PA. I know my route to Frederick MD, but what is the
best route from there to Huntingdon while towing a horse trailer. I used
DeLorme Street Atlas which gives me the shortest route or the fastest route
but from experience I know that doesn't mean the best trailering route. Does
anyone have any suggestions for me (pertinent to my questions
thankyouverymuch)???

Bonnie Snodgrass