Re: RC: Re: Dance Line

In a message dated 3/24/00 1:15:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tamarahabberley@lineone.net writes:

<< FWIW I attended a seminar where one of the speakers was a lady called
Babara Elwell whos been UK Nat Champ, ScottisH Nat Champ, Irish Nat Champ in
ERs etc . She said she never uses a heart rate monitor during rides, only for
vet checks as she belivedsthe rider should be able to feel how the horse is
when its moving.
 Tamara >>

Well, that's a kind of "don't confuse me with facts" attitude. Experience and
"feel" is an advantage, but not everything. Is she the current champ? Or is
she Old News?

ti