Re: RC: Trailer lights HELP!

In a message dated Sat, 18 Mar 2000  9:23:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, Rides 2 Far <rides2far@juno.com> writes:

> O.K. I'll admit it.  I apparently drove off after unhooking the trailer
> with my lights still plugged in. (Don't ask me how, since I can't open
> the tailgate with them plugged up, and have to have the tailgate down to
> get out from under the gooseneck :-P  )
>
> Anyway, got Bill to re-wire the plug and everything checked out fine.
> Just hauled down my steep driveway and suddenly my truck's brakelights
> are stuck "ON".  We've had no trouble with the truck lights until now.
> The light on the brakebox is stuck on also.  We've pulled all the fuses,
> everything looks right.

Nina, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the reason women are not allowed to drive vehicles in the UAE?  I mean, I know she can ride a horse, that she puts the tack on correctly (pad under the saddle, not on top) and might even be able to back up her horse without ripping out the gas pumps at the station.  But should we allow this woman to travel freely on our American highways?  And with a horse trailer?  I propose an ankle bracelet so her whereabouts on the road can be tracked at all times.

Just a thought.  lol

cya,
Howard