Re: RC: Re:knowing when to pull

In a message dated 3/23/00 6:33:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
MBlanchrd@aol.com writes:

<< Although we say, "To finish is to win", sometimes winning...or
 finishing...isn't worth the price.  >>

I knew one of my new mottos would come in handy: "To show up is to win". But
then, somebody will kill a horse in a trailer, so the backup motto will be:
"To think about showing up is to win".  The ultimate motto is, of course: "To
never have thought of endurance competition is to win."  That could be the
most self-righteous posture of all.

ti