It's ANOTHER girl (I mean FILLY)!

Tonight as I waited patiently and came in the house to check e-mails,
settling down for ER, a cup of tea and a long night, the Foxtrotter mare,
Star, saw her chance and popped that baby out!!  It's ANOTHER filly!  Being
Malik's daughter, she is, of course, gorgeous....jury's out about the
color...deep chocolate, running DARKER down the legs.  I think she'll grey
out.  She has a pretty little starburst on her forehead and since her
mother's name is Star, she will be Star's Burst (and if you saw how huge
this poor mare has been, you would understand why I use the term BURST!  :)
 Oh, and her half sister out of Cherokee has been dubbed Luna Loca and it
fits her perfectly!  Boy, does my pillow look inviting tonight!!  REAL
sleep!!  :)

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.