Howard's big picture

What about the big picture for Howard?  Howard, I
would have e-mailed you privately but deleted your
address.  Are we all missing the most wonderful point?
 This man went from atheist for believing in God
(Howard, don't starting doubting this incident, ever).
 I would bet my bottom dollar that Howard was part of
a big picture we will never know and that his horse
was a vehicle for that.  We all love our animals, but
God almighty and his son Jesus should be our first
love.  That's when life gets good. All of my partying
and drug days could never match up to the life
experiences I have been having for the last few years.
 Howard, you are in the right lane, don't deviate, and
you will be happy beyond compare.  I'm so happy for
you and for Dance Line for helping open your eyes.
Sorry guys, please don't slam me.  Just had to say it.
I'm sure I've crossed the ridecamp line but I will
take my consequences. Terri