Re: RC: Re: Re: Dance Line

In a message dated 3/22/00 8:27:03 PM Pacific Standard Time, bass@bigsky.net
writes:

<< Even though it is YOUR  life, endurance riding is OUR sport.  When horses
 are overridden, or have to be treated, or even die at rides, it is not only
 the rider that is going to "live with the consequences",  it's everybody
 involved in the sport (to a certain degree).  So, while I'll can't possibly
 care less what you do with YOUR life, I am immeasurably concerned about the
 welfare of our amazingly generous horses, and that of our sport.   >>

I have no opinion about what happened to Howard because I was not there and I
do not know him but before you write posts like this one, you better make
darn sure that nothing bad ever happens to one of your horses and you can't
do that.  AS one of the my close friends with over 15,000 endurance miles
says, if you don't want a horse to die, don't ride one.  Better yet, don't
own one because it will probably happen to all of us..........Maryben