private property

> And we are seeing more and more of these type of people
> every year! So when I see a post like this it just makes me more and more
> want to shut our place off to everyone , why should I take a chance on
> someone trying to take something away from me that I paid for and worked
> damn hard to get ?

Hi Drin- I agree, not to mention the fact that if something happens to them
on YOUR property, you are liable, and some of these people would not think
anything of suing.  I hate to sound so pessimistic, but we see the same
thing around here.  In fact, we think it was someone speeding through the
ranch here in the middle of the night (taking a shortcut) that hit my dog.
She now has permanent radial nerve damage in her front leg.

Dede