Re: Horse Training HELP!

>someone I know of and highly
>respect states something to the effect that the joy and learning is in the
>journey, not the end point.

That would be Buddha.  I have that saying in my car, my office, and on a
bumper sticker of my van.  "It's not the destination, it's the journey."

Sue

"If all you can do is what you've always
done, then all you can be is what you are right now."
                              author unknown

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.