Hoof padding

HI, I remember reading something about a material you pour on a hoof to give
protection without putting on a pad.  I think someone used in on the Tevis or
on a Multi day ride.  Seems to hold up at least through a 50.  I'd appreciate
it if someone could give me the number where I could order it.  I need to
find some temporary protection for my horse's hooves since I may have to shoe
him too close to a rocky ride.  I really don't want to use easy boots since
it might be muddy and don't want to add extra weight to his feet.  It will
be his first ld ride.  Thanks in advance.  Happy Trails,  Kathy from the
Ozarks