Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #457

In a message dated 03/21/2000 3:49:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<< hey were in New Jersey and the guy responsible is being arrested as I
 write this. The owners wish to pass on their sincere appreciation and
 gratitude for the support and help provided by the Stablemates
 customers. Thanks again!!

What  a shame we can't do what used to be done to horsethieves......hanging
them from the nearest tree with an old rope!!!
Michelle