Re: RC: Montell -- the ride from hell

In a message dated 03/21/2000 3:26:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tallcarabs@juno.com writes:

<< but since they changed the trail to an easy one, we weren't
 worried.
 (Apparently on the first two days, lots of horses were coming in over
 time
 because the trails were so difficult.)  The 2nd loop was mostly down a
 dirt  >>

Yes, Bobby and I were two of those who rode Saturday on the two longest loops
known to mankind and finished the ride but did not come in on time, along
with 33 other riders.... The second loop was incredibly hard. It was a
beautiful ride.

Maria, Texas
55 AERC miles :)
www.geocities.com/goldencmk