Saddle question

O.K. saddle experts.......what its the low-down on the ORTHOFLEX?   I use one
on the mare that bronced me off.  Since she has been in training with the
"Shaman Dressage trainer", she has only been ridden in a tradional tree
dressage saddle.  My mare appears to have the same gaits regardless.  Now
that I am bringing her home from the trainer, I want to know what to look
for.   BON