RE: RC: Fencing; 1 1/2" electric tape

<It's just too darned windy, and that tape, not matter HOW
tight you stretch it just really flaps in the wind.>

Yeah, I've found the thing to do is let it twist as you unreel it when
installing.  The twists let the air flow over without pushing the tape
around.  Of course that somewhat defeats the "visibility" which for me was
the main reason to use the tape over standard electric wire.  But it is
still visible and we've had no problems, even with a young horse.

The main problem we've had is that when it does flap in the wind, the tape
wears on the insulators and cuts it in 2.  But those flapping tapes sure
convince the horses they never want to go near the fence!

Marlene