Re: RC: Email Message

Thank you, Wayne, for your gracious apology.  It sounds like everything
that could have gone wrong did. I hope you had a good vacation!
Liz

>Hi Liz.  My apologies to you and everyone else at ride camp.
>
>Actually it is my wife who subscribes to ride camp.
>
>At the Toronto airport we (my wife and I) used a local web terminal so she
could look at ride camp and I said I could forward the ride camp messages
to my work computer so she could read them.

>I forgot that I had set my auto responder at work and that it would reply
to the hundreds of e-mails she gets from there.

>When I called in to the office, my secretary advised me that Bob Morris
had called about the problem.

>I just received your e-mail today as my computer was damaged/destroyed in
transit.  My office couriered me a new one so I have only today been able
to read my e-mail.