Fwd: Stolen Horses in Md

For those in the Maryland area; please keep an eye out.

Nancy
Md

---- Begin included message ----
Hi,

We normally send out happy e-mail but I'm afraid this does not fall into
this category. Sometime between March 13/15, 3 horses were stolen from
their grazing pasture in Buckeystown, MD. Descriptions of the horses are
given below, please keep your ears to the ground in case you hear
anything pertinent. For those of you that visit equestrian web sites or
bulletin boards, please feel free to forward this on or post this
message, (with permission from the relevant webmaster of course)!! If
you do hear anything, please contact the owner as follows:

Telephone: 301-662-9185 or 301-831-8191
E-Mail: SWebb40356@aol.com

1 QUARTER HORSE 8 YRS OLD, 15.3 HANDS, PERFECT WHITE DIAMOND ON HEAD,
BROWNISH RED.

1 20+ YR OLD TENNESSEE WALKER, REDDISH BROWN, 15 TO 16 HANDS TALL, WHITE
BLAZE & WHITE REAR STOCKINGS.

1 20+ YR OLD, LOOKS LIKE A DRAFT HORSE, REDDISH BROWN, 15 HANDS, LONG
HAIR.

Photo's of 2 of the horses are posted in the store and are available
from the phone numbers or e-mail details shown above. There is a reward
for their SAFE return, please help this fellow horseperson!!

Many thanks for your time.

Cheers

Stephee

---- End included message ----