Greenway Gallop Ride

Well Ridecampers if you missed this ride you missed a great one.

Patsy had the trails marked so well you could touch ribbon to ribbon.  The
trails had some muddy spots,  thank goodness,  needed  to slow us down some.
We had a beautiful day a breeze and some sun temps in the 50's.  Great for
the horses, we had to do almost no sponging.  She had the unfortunate thing
happen, her P&R crews didn't come at the last minute and she had some
snafu's at first but got some help from around camp.  Remember the
volunteers do make a ride work.

Dinner was pizza and salad and lots of desserts. It is a ride to mark on the
calendars for next year.
On Saturday, the winner and BC went to Julie Bullock in 4 hours and 15
minutes.  The entire top ten riders were in within 20 minutes of the first
place rider.   Pretty fast,  huh? Orion was 9th and I was amazed with him as
usual.  He loves his job even at 18.

Howard had some trouble with his horse and it was getting fluids and I hope
that turned out okay.  He probably had to stay a couple of days or take it
to a vet hospital.  Something about reflux through the stomach tube. He will
probably let us know when he gets a chance.

See you on trail...

Joy