Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #446

In a message dated 03/20/2000 5:38:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<<  MY QUESTION:  Does this sound normal, or is my pocket
 book the one getting trained?
 P.S.  The instructor loves to tell me how uncapable I am and how everytime I
 ride her, she (the trainer) has to spend 2 days fixing her.  I have lost all
 confidence in myself and my decisions.  HELP. >>

You're getting hosed. Change trainers. No one should PAY to be humiliated and
abused. Sounds to me like the TRAINER could use a little training
herself..comments like hers make me believe that's she doesn't know what
she's doing, but you're such a novice, she figures you are too dumb to know
it. Dump her.

Michelle
MBlanchrd@aol.com
Oly, WA