RE: Re: Horseshoes???

Take the leap and start
> asking questions.  I bet you are pleasantly surprised by his
> response...unless, of course, he is one of those who feels questions are
> "telling" him what to do.  I don't think there are that many of those
> farriers out there....I hope.  :)

Ha!!  A FORMER farrier of mine was sooo patronizing when I tried to ask his
opinion of something I'd read.  "Oh, geez.  She's been reading.  We're in
trouble now."  Like I said, former farrier.

Ah, but the farrier who does my gelding's feet now is great.  Answers all my
questions, explains what she's doing, and why.  Discusses pro's and con's
with me.  AND, Jack's contracted heels are opening up nicely.  What a gem
she is.

Cindy