Looking for "horse-friendly", "trail-abundant" area to relocate to

Catt11 Catt11@shentel.net
My husband and I want to relocate to an area where there are abundant, and good horse trails, preferably in a mountainous area. The trails don't have to be of "endurance riding quality", although we have done some endurance riding, but our primary riding is for pleasure on good trails. We were thinking of places like Tenn., North Carolina, New Mexico, Colorado, or others. We wouldn't want to be too close to any major city, but would want some land out in the country.  We would appreciate any suggestions.