Re: a simple solution

I have had to try to help a friend with her horse who went completely blind.
We looked for homes for it. I called University of Tennessee, they said they
would fully examine the horse and then put it down and use the horse for
medical science. Study the entire horse. use the horse as they would use a
human a cadaver so to speak. Fortunately they were able to take the horse
with them and the horse lives in a happy retirement with his buddies!
I have insurance on my horses and I will have to have autopsies done if
something happens to them. I have had one creamated before that was
expensive but She served me well and I wanted her home. She is near the
family dog. wrapped in her show blanket. =`o( but she is home.
before the person goes to drastic measures I would look around and have the
guy checked for problem chemically. Sounds absurd but they are almost human
too. maybe a chemical imbalance may be rare but is it not possible?
carla