Trailer safety:

Sorry guys
I sent the comments to the wrong list.
I subscribe to both and CTR list has been really quiet until
lately . I kind of ( Duh) forgot to look at what list really is in the
great disscusion about trailers and safety.
Some of you ride campers will remember my experience at
Louise Burton's ride several years ago though (when my truck
and trailer tried to go swimming in the river) My horses did fine after
that escapade. I finished a 25 and my friend finished her first 50

Pat and Razzel in Kansas