Re: RC: Re: horse slaughter

In a message dated 03/16/2000 9:07:37 PM Pacific Standard Time, CMKSAGEHIL
writes:

<< and never once saw anything even approaching the atrocities that these
bleeding hearts spew. >>

what might seem horrible to one person might not be so horrible to the next
person.  Perhaps cows do go through the same process, but I think most people
(well, I should say "I" because I shouldn't speak for other people) think of
horses more as family members or pets than livestock.  I cannot say that what
these kill houses do is terrible because I have never been to one and seen
what goes on.  I can say, however, that I can't imagine loading my friend up
on to a truck and sending him off to the slaughter house.  It just doesn't
seem like the right way to say, "thanks for everything...goodbye".
-Renee