Re: horse slaughter

I think I have given people the wrong impression.  I think I have come across
sounding like I am okay with horses being slaughtered.  And this is
absolutely not true.  Yes, I have seen how they are killed (not in person,
but there some pretty bad pictures of it on a horse rescue site) and I can't
believe that a person would allow this to happen to a horse who has trusted
them and has given them so much joy.
I was just saying that it is up to the owner to decide what to do with the
horse's remains after it has been euthanized.
I hope that clears things up
-Renee